Boiler Breakdown – Our aim is to provide cost effective and quality boiler repairs to our clients, We take pride in honest and reliability. We get the parts from our approved suppliers or original manufacturer. We aim to diagnose the fault and fix your boiler same day, all parts have to comply with gas safety regulation.
Boiler Service – Manufactures recommend your boiler to be serviced once annually, Boiler service is important to maintaining good and safe working condition of your boiler, the checks our engineers carry out during your boiler service, aims to ensure your boiler is working effectively and efficiently
Landlord Certificate –It is a requirement by law to carry out annual gas safety certificate. As a landlord, it is up to you to make sure your appliances are safe. in the property that you let. A landlord certificate will make sure your gas appliance is working safely.and that your property comply with the law.
Boiler Installation – All our boiler installation come with full manufacture warranty, when it comes to having new boiler fitted most people tend to make quick decision specially in winter. Choosing reliable boiler make and gas safe company to fit it can proof to be a puzzle.
Common Boiler Problems
Here are some typical problems you might have with hot water and heating. While you may be able to handle a few of these issues on your own, you may need a specialist from Snap Heating for more difficult boiler repair.
- Thermostat isn’t accurate. Ensure that it’s demanding heat”
- No heat. Broken parts, thermostat issues or low water pressure could be at fault.
- Leaking or dripping. Sometimes caused by a broken internal part, worn-out seal or rust.
- Banging, whistling or gurgling sounds. Air in the system, low water pressure or looming part failure can create these noises.
- Rumbling or kittling noise. Reduced water flow caused by lime and sludge build-up in the heat exchanger. This causes water to overheat and boil.
- Pilot light is out. Caused by a worn-out thermocouple, draft or built-up deposit. Natural gas could also be shut off.
- Pressure is too low. Water could be leaking, or a pressure valve may need to be replaced or cleaned, expansion pumped. Can also be caused by radiators that have been bled recently.
- Condensate pipe is frozen. This pipe runs outside, so there is a danger of freezing. Melt it by pouring warm water over it.
- Radiators aren’t getting hot. Caused by sludge or air buildup in the system.
- Boiler keeps turning itself off. Could be caused by several issues: low water pressure, thermostat issue, closed valve causing low water flow, air or pump not circulating water correctly.
Skipping regular boiler service can often lead to boiler breakdowns. Snap Heating can recommend a plan that could help you avoid costly service calls—and may increase your system’s efficiency to your Boiler.
There are a few points to consider whether you should repair or replace your central heating system:
Don’t let your heating system leave you in a deep freeze this winter. Your Gas Safe Experts at Snap Heating can help when you need Boiler repair.
What our clients say